Part of the graphic design look/style for content related to USC Games, an Editorial Graphic Designer will lead development of creating a striking images that represent USC Games / USC Esports. Editorial Graphic Designer will pave the way for visual college editorial and esports content to improve their production value from social media images, website aesthetic, flyers, online streaming graphics and more. The Editorial Graphic Designer will support Events as well and support the PR Manager in creating a unique aesthetic easily recognizable as the USC Games and Esports brands.
- Hone in on a strategy that results in meaningful visual content in line with our communication objectives.
- Edit and approve ideas generated by external artists as-needed
- Ideate across different platforms from videos, to posters, to totally unique products.
- Collaborate with other artists to bring your design or strategy to fruition
- Have the ability to work within fluctuating timelines and meet predetermined deadlines
Must have experience in:
- Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ideally, will also have comfort with using basic Unity and Adobe After Effects (not required)
Anyone interested in the position should submit a link or attachment of your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. These candidates must be a current student at USC.