USC Games is holding its second annual Computer Science/Engineering Career Connection, and its first virtual one!
Deadline to sign up for companies:
- For a 12/7-12/8 Webinar slot and a Virtual Booth, please register and select preferred time slots by Friday
- For a 12/9 Virtual Booth (no Webinar slot), please register by
- The deadline to create/brand your virtual booth and assign representatives is
The fair is open to all class years and majors, including transfer students and spring admits, as well as employers from all industries.
PART 1: WEBINAR PRESENTATIONS – M-T, 12/7-12/8/20
For the OPTIONAL Monday/Tuesday webinar presentations:
- Presentations can be at the Publisher level and/or at the individual studio level
- Hiring companies/managers/HR can still participate in the 3 Days of the Virtual Career Connects Wed-Friday without participating in the 2 days of webinars
- Each Presentation should be approximately 30-60 minutes each, including Q&A
- We VERY much prefer 30 minutes for each organization to be efficient with the time, but we know that some larger organizations may have more open roles/opportunities
- If you’d like to reserve a slot for a webinar, please enter those requests via Calend.ly links below
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE enter 3 options into Calend.ly: we have to schedule multiple companies, etc. in tight time windows
- Once again, the deadline to request a 12/7-12/8 Webinar slot, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a
- We will confirm your company’s Webinar slot via email
- We’ll also follow up with details on how/when the Webinars will be presented/platform/etc
- Each Webinar will have its own unique URL/virtual room to present within
- If company attendees would like to, they’ll be able to hang out after their webinars technically end to answer questions, etc.
- Webinars will be recorded but will not be shared outside of the school/to the public via social media, etc.
PART 2: VIRTUAL JOB FAIR – W – 12/9
Hiring companies/managers/HR can still participate in the Virtual Career Connect on Wednesday without participating in the 2 days of webinars.
- As noted above, the Virtual Job Fair is like “Speed Matching”
- Maximum 10 minutes per candidate
- Registration and Setup
If, after reviewing the info in your post-registration email, you still have any questions about:
- Brazen/Virtual Booth Setup/Branding, please contact Erin Jebavy at email@example.com
- General information regarding the Career Connection, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org – PLEASE INCLUDE “CAREER CONNECTION” [no quotes] in the subject of your email
How it Works
Watch this video to learn more about the Brazen platform.
Employer Resume Book
- We are putting together a candidate resume book for participating organizations.
- Candidate participation in the resume book is voluntary.
- All USC Games Career Connection attendees who submit resumes through the Brazen platform will be included in the resume book.